Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Kiddo Tag!

Thank Alli!

Name Ten Things you love about the tagged child!
Oh how I LOVE this baby! (I had a hard time just picking one picture)



ONE- I love her personality! Katelyn is very social and happy to be around people. (she tends to get a little ruff with little ones, but just wants to PLAY)

TWO- I love her chubby cheeks! They have thinned down since she was younger (see picture above) but she still has them, I could kiss and kiss those cheeks. My sister Caroline could squeeze and squeeze then kiss those cheeks!

THREE- I love her laugh, it is contagious! So cute!

FOUR- I love that she loves everything girly! From painted toe nails to a purse on her shoulder she is a girly girl, love it!

FIVE- I love her soft side. She loves her babies and kisses them often. She also gives her Daddy and I kisses and hugs everyday. She might be a little wild at times, but she does have a soft side, she is very loving!

SIX- I love that she folds her arms for prayer, but we are still working on the no peaking thing!

SEVEN- I love how she wants to be so independent! She has to feed herself and lately she has to get herself dressed, and with NO help!!

EIGHT- I love it when she is in her jammies! There is nothing better than a snuggle baby in jammies, so cute!

NINE- I love that she sleeps through that night like a big girl! I love to see her in the morning, she shows so much excitement to see me, that is my favorite part of the day. I look forward to that big hug after a good night sleep!

TEN- And most of all, I LOVE that she LOVES me! No matter what she loves me and wants to be where ever I am, she is my little shadow all day, I love it (at times).

WE LOVE YOU KATELYN!

We tag:

Lindsey K, Gavin K, Olivia T, Kennedy F, and Luke H

6 comments:

Beth said...

What a lucky little girl to have so much love in her life!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! Little girls are so precious! There is nothig better in this whole wide world than a happy, giggling, snuggly, loving little girl!

Alli Blue said...

Sweet girl! Great pictures!

Cordie said...

Oh this is such a fun post. She is so dang adorable and I think her and Olivia would be so cute playing together. This tag will be my next post, so fun!

Becky said...

I LOVE the top picture of little Katelyn! Ugh! Where has that time gone??

Knapp family said...

Very Cute!! She is getting big fast!!