and the neighbors thought they had privacy, actually they have a dog and Katelyn loves dogs. this is her new favorite thing to do, find the dog. but if the dog gets close she takes of runnin', pretty cute!
Katelyn stole some ladies chair at the Skyview football game, she had never sat so still in her life, so you can bet I let her sit there as long as possible.
Look at those blue eyes, and how can you resist those lips and cheeks! what a beauty!
Katelyn has been glaring at me a lot lately when she does not get her way, I caught her at the computer and she knew she was in trouble. this is the look I get when I say "KATELYN". 
Katelyn found a new hiding place, she loves to help do the laundry, I think she just likes it when the hamper is empty so she can get in. She stands at the dryer and pushes the clothes in as I throw them on the door, she is my little helper. She also knows that when I fold her laundry it is her job to take them to her room and put them in her dresser. Smart!I can't wait to get my new camera and another photoshop program! I have loved taking pictures of Katelyn and being able to edit them, it is becoming an addiction!!
9 comments:
I was just thinking how cute your pictures always are and assumed you had a nice camera, so how fun to being getting an upgrade. Photos are so fun! Your daughter is so cute, with adorable blue eyes!!
I love the close up of her, she is perfect! I also love the glare, it just makes me laugh.
It's kind of crazy that she looks so much like her father when she is glaring at you!!! Cute girl!!!
Cute Pics!! Matthew bought photoshop for me when he bought my new laptop. I don't really know how to use it. We should get together sometime for a tutoring session.
I think Katelyn and Graden are a match made in heaven! With her glare and his scowl! Nobody will mess with them!
So cute! I love those photo's. What photoshop program are you getting?
I love the pictures Juliette. She's such a sweetie!
I love all the pictures that Laura took of your family. Could she be any sweeter. She has a great personality. I wish everyone could get tagged that way I would know people so much better. :-)
I added your blog to mine. :-)
Post a Comment