Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!

I love this time of year, and it all start with Thanksgiving. Fun, Family, Friends, and Food! For me it is the best time of year! Here are a few things that I am thankful for...

-Sherman, he is my support and I love him so much!

-Katelyn, what a doll! I couldn't ask for more, she is so fun, happy and loving. I love her so much. I also am so thankful that she is health and strong. I thank the Lord everyday for healthy a child. Click here to view this video clip. I cried like a baby!

-Family, Sherman and I are so blessed to have come from such good families. Our parents and siblings are always there for us and have supported us through everything.

-The essentials...nice home, cars that run, clothing and etc. everything we have that we need!

-The Gospel, We need the gospel and the atonment in our lives, what a blessing it is! I can't even describe in words how thankful I am for it, we are so blessed!

-Emploment, I am so thankful for Sherman's job and the stability it brings, I am also thankful that I get to work on the farm for the best boss in town, my dad! What a blessing!

And just for fun I through this picture in, she loves to dress up and ride her bike! Oh how we love this little girl!

5 comments:

Beth said...

What a wonderful life!

Sarah said...

It was so nice having Thanksgiving with your family, they're all great!

Erin said...

I loved reading your gratitude list. Amen to everything you said. Gavs and the allergy doc turned out great. I owe Becky. Happy belated Thanksgiving.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Hey! This comment will probably seem a little wierd, but I found your blog off of a friend's (Gina Cazier/Owens) and I had to say hello! I used to be friends with Sherm and it is great to see where he has landed. I think I have actually met you a couple of times before... a long, long time ago!! Tell him 'hi' for me. Your little girl is simiply adorable!!
Chelsey McFarland (Buckley)

Nicole Stucki said...

I love this time of year too. It just always puts a smile on my face. Katelyn is a cutie pie!