Wednesday, February 11, 2009

her new thing....

She loves to crawl up in our bar chairs and be a big girl. She has been getting in trouble lately becasue she tends to crawl over the counter from the chair and get in the sink and turn on the water! Needless to say the chairs are now stacked up and in the office, hopefull they will return soon. Her are some pictures of her in the act...




9 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

What a big girl! And look at her hair. So sweet! And I REALLY want a modbe swimsuit! I will keep in touch with you!

Beth said...

Just goes to show, she is brilliant! What a great little problem solver! You know if runs in the family!

Susie Stout said...

wow, she is so cute, is she gonna have curly hair?

Cordie said...

Our babies are growing up! It is so fun to see how they just grow into these independent human beings, she is so cute!

Wendy said...

I love the valentine colors! and wow! her hair is curly! So cute! Are you finding out what you are having next week?

Wilhelmsen Family said...

I love it! Sorry that is to funny,and not to mention how cute she is. My littlest guy is just starting to pull to time out chair up to the sink counter and play in it as well. Good Luck!

Deon said...

I love the first picture with her beautiful smile--she already loves the camera, I can tell! What a doll!

Ashley said...

I love her curly hair and the picture of her beaming at you. She looks so big all of a sudden. I haven't heard...do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet?

Unknown said...

I would like to know as well if we are having a boy or a girl! Please tell!!!

Addison loves to climb on the chairs and be a big kid too. She also loves to help me in the kitchen, so I will pull a chair up to the counter (since we don't have barstools) and let her stand there and "help" me.