
Katelyn is such a fun little girl, she brings such light into our home, we love her! She loves babies, and pretends to be the "mommy", she rocks back and forth and bounces her babies up and down (so cute) and asks "you ok?", while patting their backs. She loves purses, dress up clothes and daddy! She loves to play, run and tickle anyone that is willing. She loves apple juice and "sammies" (hamburger, pbj, or subway) She now sleeps in her very own big girl bed! She still is very attached to her bottle (we are working on that). She loves her blanket, it is the cure all! She says "ease" (please) and "tank you" (thank you). She loves to go to her class at church. She loves to play outside and slide down the "wii" (her slide). She is so funny, I tell her "make mommy laugh" and she does something way silly, it is so cute! She is so ready for a baby to join our family. She folds her arms for pray and then says "amen". She makes the funniest faces and laughs at herself. She hates to brush her teeth unless she is using her dads tooth brush!! haha! She loves both Papas and Grandmas, and all of her cousins. We love spending time with her, she is our baby girl, and we love her so much! We couldn't be happier that she joined our family just two short years ago! We Love you Katers!




13 comments:
Happy birthday Katelyn! Two years goes by too fast huh?
Happy Birthday Katelyn! I can't believe how quickly the time goes by. Don't you just look at her and think "Oh my goodness, where is my baby!" I know that I do that with Addison. Happy Birthday big girl!!!
Whoa she is two already?! Happy Birthday!! I love the up-close picture of her grinning!
Happy Birthday cute little girl! 2 years old, I can't believe it!
Happy birthday! I love the pictures they are adorable!
Happy Birthday, cute girl!!! 2 is a big year, I hope you have a fabulous one!
Ah the life of a two year old! Wouldn't be nice if we had no care in the world and played dressup all the time! And Congrats on baby #2 and a boy! Woo Hoo!
I love the pictures of her! She's such a cutie! I wanted to tell you how proud I was of her last week when she was over. I gave her the sandwich for lunch and she instantly said "Thank you". Nearly knocked me off my feet! I can't believe how fast she's growing! Not a baby anymore, that's for sure!
Whoa! Two years old already? Happy birthday little toddler! No longer a baby, really :) She gets cuter with every new post!
She really is a cute little girl! They grow up so fast, and you always wonder where the time went!
Oh she is the cutest! I LOVE that skirt!!! Where did you get it? I hope she had the perfect day!!!
Oh and what kind of camera do you have? It takes a great picture, good job on the photography!
Happy Birthday!!! You are so darn cute!!
Post a Comment