BOY! We went the doctor yesterday and had an ultrasound, we are clearly having a boy! It was so fun to see him move(which was a ton), he even opened and closed his mouth a time or two, he was very cute! We are so excited! Let us know what middle name you like best, here are the choices:
Briggs Shane Blaser
Briggs Sherman Blaser
Not that we will chose based on your comments (no offense), but it is always nice to hear input from others. We are leaning towards Briggs Shane Blaser after my dad, but it is still up for debate.
20 comments:
I think both names are really nice! Congratulations on a little boy!
Congratulations!!! Yay for little boys! I like both names that you've picked out. Whatever you choose, it is nice that you are going to be naming him after someone special.
Congratulations on the little boy! How fun will that be!?!
I like both names, but I am kind of partial to the first son being named after his daddy, but that is just me.
Again, congratulations!!!
YAY!! It is the best having one of each right off the bat! I like the way Sherman sounds as a middle name just a tad better.
Congrats on having a boy! I'm sure you both are thrilled and Katelyn won't have to share her princess status. So yay for her! I like Shane for a middle name too.
I'm leaning towards Sherman. I like the length of the name. Either is good though. Both have meaning. Congrats!!!
Congratulations! Boys are so much fun! They are much easier than girls. I do like Shane as the middle name. It sounds really good with both names though. I do like Briggs, too. Congrats again!
It was so great to see you guys this weekend! I am so glad we had the tourney there. I wanted to tell you bye but we were in a hurry to get out after the game and I couldn't see you. Tell Sherm thanks for all his help Friday.
I am so happy for you my friend. Tell Sherman Congrats from Jill.
Boy's are fun.
Jill :-)
Congrats, what exciting news!!!Boys are so fun, although the clothes aren't nearly as cute! It nice to have a boy for dad to wrestle with.
Congrats, what exciting news!!!Boys are so fun, although the clothes aren't nearly as cute! It nice to have a boy for dad to wrestle with.
Congrats again on the boy! I am totally loving the name Briggs Blaser. Both middle names sound good to me. We are excited to meet him.
Congrats again on the boy! I am totally loving the name Briggs Blaser. Both middle names sound good to me. We are excited to meet him.
Congrats! That is great you are having a boy! Both names are cute!
That is so cool that you get one of each! That will be so much fun! I like Sherman because I like the middle name after the dad thing but just my opinion. Congrats!
How exciting that you are having a boy! we are very happy for you! :o) Love and miss you guys!! Both names are great!
Congrats on litte boy Blaser! Both names are great because they come from someone special, you can't go wrong.
I am so glad you are having a boy! It is so fun! I like Sherman for the middle name...mainly because I like the thought of the the first son being named after his daddy.
Yay! It's official! Baby Boy Blaser, how neat! Katelyn will be on cloud nine when he arrives, I'm sure. I can see you didn't get much help on the middle name...it kinda seems pretty divided or impartial. Personally, I think Sherman flows a little better than Shane, but Shane is an awesome name too...yeah, I didn't really help, did I? Glad it's you guys who will have to do the deciding! ;)
Briggs Blaser! That has such a cool sound to it! And I vote for Sherman as the middle name for obvious reasons :)
Post a Comment