He looks so alert! What a cutie!
Congratulations! He is so cute! I can't believe how much he has already changed from his newborn pics.
darling. i can't wait to meet him. look at him holding his head up! he's precious. keep posting more pictures!
What a darling boy! You are so blessed to have him in your home, but he is equally blessed to be sent to your wonderful family.
What a little cutie! I can't believe he is 6 weeks old already! Time flies by too quickly!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He looks so alert! What a cutie!
Congratulations! He is so cute! I can't believe how much he has already changed from his newborn pics.
darling. i can't wait to meet him. look at him holding his head up! he's precious. keep posting more pictures!
What a darling boy! You are so blessed to have him in your home, but he is equally blessed to be sent to your wonderful family.
What a little cutie! I can't believe he is 6 weeks old already! Time flies by too quickly!!!
Post a Comment