and some of this...
Katelyn loves her little brother, well that is an understatment, she is obsessed with her little brother! It is cute at times but a little much for me to handle, there are times when I wished she would leave him alone. She says to me quite frequently, "Mom, Briggs on Katelyn's lap" as she pats her leggies with her hands, and very demanding I might add! She is a big helper too! And no she is not going to bit him in that 2nd to last picture, she is just that excited to hold him, but is sure looks like does it! We are thrilled to have Briggs in our home, and love Katelyn too!
5 comments:
finally! i've been waiting for these pictures. glad you had a spare minute to post. i can't wait to see more. i love you!
They are both completely adorable! Congrats on your new little guy! Those pictures are precious!
What cute big sister, little brother pictures! Briggs is cute enough I would want to eat him up too!
How cute! We are getting excited to come to Boise and meet the little guy. Jordan was the same way with Logan and I remember just wishing that Jordan would leave his brother alone. He doesn't bug him as much now though so hopefully over time Katelyn will do the same.
way cute!
Post a Comment