Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Life.....

Katelyn told me to get my camera and then struck this pose, oh boy!

This little man loves any type of ball but he especially loves basketballs and footballs, I think we have an athlete on our hands and we are OK with that!!
Our little fire fighter

These two just love each other so much. It is so fun for me to see them interact and play. Sometimes Katelyn tries to man handle him too much, but for the most part he loves his big sister!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how little girls have attitude! They learn it at such a young age! She's gorgeous by the way!
I would love to have your little fire fighter come and rescue us. He is too precious!

Parker and Carly said...

You have adorable little kidlets. Love the poser.

Lindsay said...

YAY PICTURES!!! I love that Katers strikes poses, she cracks me up! Miss you guys :)

Beth said...

I love the pose! Such a girly girl! I have a very soft spot for fire fighters, big and small! Adorable!

Deon said...

How does it feel to have a 15-year-old living in your house? Katelyn certainly has the "IT" factor--she is darling! And Briggs looks like he's going to be able to hold his own against big sis; he is the fire chief, don't you know. So cute!