man we love our Katelyn! Here are a few things that we love about her:
- she is so funny, animated and dramatic.
- she loves her little brother so much, maybe even too much!
- she talks up a storm and never stops!
- she loves to play dress up, but then loves to be tom boyish too!
- she loves her dad, and calls him "mommy's husband" in public (yes it is her dad)
- she want to be a coach like her daddy!
- she loves to go to church and loves her teachers!
- we love her curly hair, it adds to her personality!
- she loves to play outside on her swingset or on her bike!
- she loves chicken nuggets, cheese burgers, apples, grapes, cheese/crackers, hot dogs and STEAK, ...just to name a few.
- she is so fun to have in our home.....we can't imagine life without this little girl!
Happy Birthday Katelyn.....we LOVE you!







12 comments:
This girls got sass! Happy Birthday little cutie!
Happy Birthday Katelyn!!!
I love the way she shows that she is three! Way too cute! (I kind of laughed out loud!)
She is such a cute little poser! I'm glad that you guys love her. By looking at her pictures, I think I would love her too!
Happy Birthday, Katelyn! I hope you had the best day ever, full of all the wonderful things your little heart desires! We love you tons and desperately need to have you over for a play date!
happy birthday! i love her curly hair too. it's so cute! it takes after mine;) what a sweetheart she is. we love you, katelyn!
3? No way!
It is fun to look at the sidebar on the top of your post to compare Katelyn's picture of when she was just a toddler to now when she is such a big, grownup girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATELYN!!!
Oh my gosh! This is one adorable little girl but the pictures only give a little sense of her personality. This is one little girl who has to be experienced in person! We are soooo glad you joined our family Katers! Love you.
We loved having Katelyn over the other weekend. What a cute girl, love the big flowers on her hats. I just got those for Brynlee. Any word on Rexburg?
it's official, i have the cutest niece in WORLD! she is seriously the best :)
These are adorable. Katelyn is so funny. 3 years flew by!
Happy Birthday to such a pretty little girl!
These pictures are precious! What a cute little girl!
Post a Comment