Thursday, February 10, 2011

So dang cold!

Last week it was -22 and with the wild chill it was -34! Schools were closed and we never left the house that day either. We are not really enjoying the cold. We would prefer to be playing outside in the sunny weather. I think I am ready to move somewhere sunny! But when we do go outside I bundle my poor kids up so much they get really bugged, but atleast they can try and stay warm. I don't let Briggs play out in the snow, he just cries at the window, but I do let Katelyn go out with friends on those not so freezing days. She loves to play with friends or her dad in the snow!
Although Briggs doesn't make it out to play in the snow, he still likes to where his snow clothes in the house or to the store. Those little bibs are so cute and tiny. You should see his little snow boots, so cute! I would love to let him play outside, but it is just too cold for this little guy. I can get sick at a drop of a hat, I don't want to risk it. Katelyn on the other hand does pretty well.


2 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE the picture of Briggs in his bibs holding his hands out as though he's questioning your parental reasoning. So stinkin cute!

Alanya/Ally said...

Hey Juliette! I don't have your email address, so if you could email me at wynefamily@msn.com or give me a call at 571-8989 that would be great! I have questions for you about cents of style. Thanks!