Cheetos are Katelyn's new favorite snack. She loves them, do you blame her, all that cheese!! She love to eat them in the car, actually it drives me nuts when I am driving, because all I can hear her little teeth biting into them, crunch! crunch!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm just picturing Sunday and your dramatic explanation of Katelyn chomping on the Cheetos with those teeny little teeth. You should take a video of yourself explaining...it was really funny! Or just post a video of her chomping...that would be fun too! Cheetos are the ultimate kid food aren't they?! Thank goodness for little snacks that keep our babies happy and quiet...well, sort of :)
She's a doll. Why do kids love cheetos so much? When Statton was little we were in Gondolfos eating cheetos and before I realized it he had reached some guys back in the next booth over leaving bright orange hadprints on his white dress shirt. So embarassing! But I found that the Natural Cheetos are a lighter color. Much cleaner!
3 comments:
I'm just picturing Sunday and your dramatic explanation of Katelyn chomping on the Cheetos with those teeny little teeth. You should take a video of yourself explaining...it was really funny! Or just post a video of her chomping...that would be fun too!
Cheetos are the ultimate kid food aren't they?! Thank goodness for little snacks that keep our babies happy and quiet...well, sort of :)
She's a doll. Why do kids love cheetos so much? When Statton was little we were in Gondolfos eating cheetos and before I realized it he had reached some guys back in the next booth over leaving bright orange hadprints on his white dress shirt. So embarassing! But I found that the Natural Cheetos are a lighter color. Much cleaner!
i think she gets it from me, actually. i eat cheetos all the time. i heart Katelyn.
Post a Comment