Friday, March 14, 2008

Loving the Walk!

Katelyn loves to be in her stroller, especially if we are outside. In our neighborhood we have a green belt that goes along a park, it makes a great place to take her for walks. This is katelyn looking back at me while I push her, she is such a happy baby, fun!

7 comments:

Cordie said...

I wish we had better weather a walk sounds like fun! She is so cute!

us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
us said...

She seems like she is always smiling. So cute! I love the shadow in the picture. That means summer is coming ;)

Susie Stout said...

Don't you just love warmer weather...actually I know you do :) it is so warm down here that I feel like it's summer already we washed the car yesterday and have been taking walks everyday...little different than rexburg eh?

Caroline said...

why don't you take a walk to visit us? oh, shoot, it's a little too far. maybe someday we'll get to live in the same neighborhood. wouldn't that be nice?! hope you are all doing well! i love you!

Knapp family said...

I enjoyed my visit to your blog page. Katelyn is sooooooooooo cute and I love all the pictures of her. I found your page on Lauralyn's.
Jill

joanna said...

Have I told you that she is just a doll? well, she is and I can't wait to play with her again!!!