My friend Kara's super talented cousin Michelle is having a FREE GIVEAWAY for her super cute aprons. Check out her blog and enter to win an apron or apron kit. Check them out here!
I really miss those good old days. That is except for when we had one helluva practice :) Basketball was so much fun and I will never forget the softball games either. If only we would have become friends like 2 years earlier dang it.
2 comments:
Hey, what is the site???? :) They are very cute and I swear by my apron, it's just not nearly as cute!
I really miss those good old days. That is except for when we had one helluva practice :) Basketball was so much fun and I will never forget the softball games either. If only we would have become friends like 2 years earlier dang it.
Post a Comment