Friday, March 26, 2010

9 MONTHS

Baby Briggs is 9 months old!!! I makes me so sad that he is growing up so fast, I can barely remember when he was teeny, although I am sad I have really enjoyed watching him grow and learn. He truely is a joy in our home. Katelyn tells me all of the time "I marry Briggs in the Temple"! Oh so cute, she really does LOVE her little brother. Here are a few things about Briggs:
  • He is CRAWLING!!! Yay! He has waited so long for this, he has been determined to move for a very long time, and finally this past week he figured it out. It amazes me how babies learn, so cute!
  • He can say, "ma ma ma ma" and "da da da da da"! Smart boy!
  • He loves his mom, I feel like I am always holding that boy of mine, but secretly I LOVE that he LOVES me!!
  • He just adores his big sister! He wants to be around her and playing with her toys.
  • He has been sick several times in the short 9 months of his life. Way more than Katelyn ever was. Poor little guy. And just this morning he woke up with junk in his eyes and a runny nose, and last week he threw up (all night) for the first time. He has also had RSV and 2 ear infections.
  • He is a very happy baby (when healthy) and loves people. Until they try to hold him and then he cries, unless he knows you the he is ready to play.
  • He can clap and wave.
  • And finally he has teeth. His 2 front choppers came early this month!!
  • He goes crazy when he sees any sort of football, basketball or helmet. A sport boy for sure!

We love you Briggs!








7 comments:

Lindsay said...

no those are some good lookin' kiddos!

Parker and Carly said...

Oh, so cute. It's fun to watch all of his milestones. It lets me know what's to come for Jack!

Caroline said...

he even looks grown up! really... he looks like a big boy now. he's so cute. i love the picture with katelyn. she's looking at him so cute.

Deon said...

What a little man! That picture of Briggs and Katelyn is a keeper--you should enlarge that one and frame it. So darling.

Edwards Family said...

He is so cute! I cannot get over those eyes of his, they would make anyone melt. I love how Katelyn adores him so much! It's hard to believe how fast they grow up.

Becky said...

He is such a sweetie! I could look at him all day long.

Anonymous said...

How did your weekend go? I am so excited for you guys to move here!