Tuesday, September 21, 2010

always up to something...

For a while now Briggs has been into everything and climbing on everything. Although he is quite the hand full, we sure love a little BOY!

I was just around the corner for a second when I returned to find Briggs here. He is smiling here but by the time I was done taking pictures he was getting a little nervous and cripping the window seal with his tooties! It was cute!
Briggs has to do everything his sister does! He will probably be riding this sucker in no time!

This is where Briggs likes to sit while I cook dinner...right under my feet!

Waiting for his eggs and toast...which he loves! My kids usually fight over this stool...and sorry to say Briggs usually wins!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that's familiar. It's so fun to see some current pictures. It seems like we haven't see you guys forever already!

Ashley said...

Wow, he is turning into such a tall boy! And sooo cute!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Briggs in the window seal. I am glad to know that it isn't just my kid who climbs onto/into everything!

Caroline said...

He's looking so grown up! Tall and skinny too! I hope he's feeling better. Mom said he's been really sick:( Such a cute boy.