Monday, March 3, 2008

We figured it out!

OK the bow is a little large, but it is my first one. My mom and I have finally figured out how to make them, it took a lot of trial and error, but for our first one it looks pretty cute. I hope to make many more and eventually sell them, hopefully with time they will look better.

4 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

That bow is so dang cute. You will have to let me know when you start selling them. My girls need more hair stuff. Way to be creative.

Cordie said...

Good job Juliette!!!!

joanna said...

They look great! Trust me, if I ever have a girl you will have to help me with all of those bows. Katelyn makes a great model for them.

Erin said...

Okay! I hope you are open for business. I am ready to buy!